Sauna Principe

Travesía de las Beatas 3, Madrid, Spain, 28015

| website | facebook | +34 915 59 02 59 |

audience rating Sauna Principe, 2.8 out of 5 based on 21 ratings
click to vote:
GD Star Rating
loading...

Sauna Principe is geared towards mature guys, bears and chubby men. Features include steam room, cinema, bar, maze and lots of cabins. Massage service available. Free internet and free afternoon snack.

Run by the same owners of Octopus and Paraiso. The best time to go is before 6pm.  Metro: Plaza de España, Noviciado

WHAT PEOPLE SAY...

  

WRITE A REVIEW

Value

4

Facilities

3.5

Service

2.5

Cleanliness

3.3
based on 4 reviews
  1. Didn't make it past the door

    “Arrived just before 9pm today rang the bell and then got waved away. No signs saying it was closed and I had checked the website and nothing there. Will try again on Saturday“

     on 02-16-2017 | Reply Problem with this review?

  2. Good for a visit

    “I have been there last saturday at 8 p.m. and I was surprised how many men have been there around. Yes, there were many older people, but also a lot of other kind pf hot stuff :-) It was my first visit in Madrid, so I didn 't can compare so much, but for me was it a good choice. I had a great time. Only the cleaning with white and full light was a little bit disturbing and break down the hot moment for a while.“

    Value
    Facilities
    Service
    Cleanliness

     on 10-19-2016 | Reply Problem with this review?

  3. Take attitudes elsewhere!

    “Those "beautiful boys" are going to be the men they denigrate now. Go where you can find your own narcissistic fellow jerks. Leave Principe for older men and those who appreciate them! It is a nice sauna, clean, and a good place for mature men to find what they want and need.“

    Value
    Facilities
    Service
    Cleanliness

     on 02-08-2016 | Reply Problem with this review?

  4. Super Sauna

    “I went a lot of times in this sauna! It 's full of different kind of guys /men.
    Every one can find whatever he wants here. The only bad things... are the staff, he looks always angry! But however I recommend this sauna to every one. The most beautiful in Madrid.“

    Value
    Facilities
    Service
    Cleanliness

     on 12-17-2015 | Reply Problem with this review?

  5. Older clients

    “It is centrally located, just an alley on Gran Via so it is easy to go discreetly. However when I went there, the clientele is 90% very mature men. When I say mature, from age 50-70. The other 10% of us in the sauna were the misinformed ones and left soon after. Some even have a cane to walk around the maze. Just not my preference was not informed. Now you know. If that is your type, then this is your place.“

    Value
    Facilities
    Service
    Cleanliness

     on 07-07-2015 | Reply Problem with this review?

Reviews are the subjective opinion of a Travel Gay Europe user, not of Travel Gay Europe.

Write a review about Sauna Principe

Your experience can really help other gay travellers.

Value
Facilities
Service
Cleanliness

Your surname and email address will not be published.
We do not share your personal information with anyone else.
We check every review before publication.
You can read our moderation policy here.
Please enter your email address carefully. We may send you a verification request.

venue sauna

features bar, internet access, massage, sauna, maze, jacuzzi / hot pool, relaxing cabins, dark room

exclusively gay

customers Gay

attracts All types

weekday 13:00 - 24:00

weekend 13:00 - 24:00

last updated: 11-19-2016

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. (scroll to accept) more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close